When was the last time your tax professional came to you and said, “Here’s an idea I think will save you money”?
Are you confident you’re taking advantage of every tax break you deserve?
I hope you’ll forgive me for being blunt.
I am Richard Lake, I’m an Enrolled Agent and realize that you may not be used to seeing a tax professional talk like this. It’s not my intention to offend (I’m actually being very careful with my words–I am a tax professional, after all).
But I think you’ll agree that the times we’re currently facing require a little straight talk.
Here’s a certain truth: the State and Federal Government would love to have more of your hard-earned money in their accounts. Sure, even though it’s painful, none of us begrudge paying our legal and fair share of taxes. But the problem is that regular taxpayers, like you, are missing out on legal and safe deductions, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in unclaimed refunds every year!
As a tax professional, it truly breaks my heart, knowing that just a few thousand, or even a few hundred bucks for us “regular guys” out of that vast pool of overcharging could make a world of difference–and they are just sitting there, unclaimed! And with the economy we’re facing now…it’s essential that the “right” professional handles your taxes and other financial matters.
You see, all tax professionals are not the same. From the “discount” chains (notice the quotes) to classic accounting firms, most fly through tax season in a disorganized mess–bleary-eyed and hopped-up on caffeine. The world is full of tax preparers who can put the “right” numbers in the “right” boxes on the “right” forms by the “right” deadlines. But then they call it a day. Ask yourself the following questions about your current tax preparer.
- Does your accountant come to you with proactive concepts and strategies for saving money?
- Has he shown you how to structure your business to minimize employment taxes?
- Has he shown you how to write off your family's medical bills as a business expense?
- Has he shown you how you can hire children to shift income from yourself to them?
- Has he helped you choose the right retirement plan for your business?
- Has he shown you how to use "cost segregation" to maximize depreciation deductions on your business property?
- Does he meet with you this time of year to discuss your business, or does he just wait until taxes are due?
- Has he given you a plan for maximizing taxes, or does he just wing it every year?
What are they doing to make sure you get all the breaks you deserve?
At USA Income Tax Services we understand that proactive tax planning is the key to keeping the most of what you make. That means scouring your income and expenses for every available deduction, credit, loophole, and opportunity. And we do it without “aggressive” strategies, “gray areas” or “red flags.”
We give you a plan for beating the IRS. Legally. Call us at 480-409-0829 for your free Tax Analysis. We’ll find the missing opportunities that may be costing you thousands in taxes you don’t need to pay, then show you how proactive planning can rescue those dollars!
Feel free to poke around our site and discover why I’ve been called “The Most Trusted Tax Professional in the Phoenix Area.”
Talk again soon,